Monday, November 19, 2007

Accountability, part I.

Frig, i feel like Amy Winehouse... or what i assume she feels like on those days where she can actually FEEL anything.
Days like today, where i am super stressed out are the worst for me. I know that i'll eat poorly and that my workouts will suffer and that the sugar I consume will only add to my ass and/or tummy. OK, so i don't really have a TUMMY yet, but i need to get it back to its glory days.
I need to be accountable, and come here on those days where I think i'm going to ruin something for myself.
So this'll be a short post... i just need to tell YOU guys that i'm going to be committed as of RIGHT now. I keep thinking "oh, i screwed up.... well, today is a write off."
Either i eat something i feel guilty about, or i flub a workout or don't finish everything i think i should, and i think i'm totally ruined.
I need to stop being such a quitter... NO MORE EXCUSES!
Flip.

No comments: